INFORMATION AND MEASURES
In light of the current situation linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have put together some responses to the most common questions about your upcoming stay and holiday plans. We regularly update all of this information as the situation unfolds and measures are communicated by the French authorities.
For this 2022 season, our offers are changing. Discover now our new and totally flexible conditions to allow you to make the most of your next stay.
In order to adapt to your needs, we propose a Liberty Offer for a stay in complete peace of mind. Cancellation is free of charge up to 14 days before your arrival date. After this period, cancellation is possible, with justification under special conditions related to COVID-19.
All our facilities are open and some of our services have been adapted to be more exclusive and comply with health regulations:
- Our restaurants are available in Click & Collect. Delivery is available directly to your accommodation. You can order your meals online through our Riviera Villages mobile application.
- Our spa facilities such as pool and gym are open.
- The spa has its own health protocol.
Wearing a mask is mandatory where social distancing cannot be respected, like during our events.
We have updated our protocols to ensure you have a safe and peaceful stay:
- Preparation for your early check-in using the E-checkin system.
- Our teams have been trained on all the required health rules and regulations.
- Guests will be welcomed outdoors at the main entrance to Prairies de la Mer.
- Signs have been placed around the resort to remind guests of the rules.
WHAT IS THE HEALTH PROTOCOL?
Your safety is our priority, so we need your help at key moments of your stay: following this protocol is the best way to ensure good times for all!
We make sure that all information about our safety measures is posted and visible.
The staff may give instructions regarding hosting visitors during your stay, which must be followed for your own safety and that of others.