In light of the current situation linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have put together some responses to the most common questions about your upcoming stay and holiday plans. We regularly update all of this information as the situation unfolds and measures are communicated by the French authorities.
We know that restrictions differ from country to country. So that you can travel to France worry free, we have collected together information about what will happen when you are in our resorts.
INFORMATION ON 9 AUGUST
According to the latest directives from the French government, a valid “HEALTH PASS” will be required for all people over 18 years of age who are to stay in our Riviera Villages.
Your “HEALTH PASS” will be checked on the day of your arrival. You may present your “HEALTH PASS” either in printed format or via the “EU Digital Covid Certificate” app which can be downloaded to your mobile phone.
Once you have shown your “HEALTH PASS” you may enjoy your accommodation and all our services – restaurants, pools, shops, activities and concerts – during your stay without needing to show the pass again.
Children over 12 will be concerned from 30thSeptember 2021.
SO WE’RE CLEAR:
All our sites are open, and some services have been adapted to offer you an even more exclusive experience! To make sure your holiday is pleasant and within the current restrictions:
- Café, bar and restaurant terraces are open. Restaurants are also available for Click & Eat services, with optional delivery direct to your lodge. You can order your meal via the Riviera Villages mobile app.
- Well-being facilities such as the spa, fitness suite and swimming pools remain open.
- The spa has its own health protocols, and some treatments are not currently possible.
- Travel between regions is still permitted.
- Masks must be worn indoors by all our staff and clients.
- For outdoor areas, masks must be worn where social distancing cannot be respected, such as at our events.
- We have updated our protocols to ensure you have a safe and peaceful stay:
- Preparation for your early check-in using the E-checkin system.
- Our teams have been trained on all the required health rules and regulations.
- Guests will be welcomed outdoors at the main entrance to Prairies de la Mer.
- Signs have been placed around the resort to remind guests of the rules.
- What is a valid HEALTH PASS?
Vaccination, on condition that the individual has had a full vaccination and has passed the required
period after their last injection:
- 1 week after the second injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca)
- 4 weeks after single injection vaccine (Janssen)
- 2 weeks after the injection for vaccines for people who have had the Covid infection (1 single injection)
The proof of a negative test dated within 72 hours, PCR test, antigen or self-tests (supervised by a medical professional).
The result of a PCR test or antigen test showing the recovery from Covid-19, dated at least 11 days
before but less than 6 months.
- How do I get a PCR test?
There are a number of laboratories and pharmacies in the area available for this test. Drop-in tests
are available from Monday to Saturday between 8 am and 6 pm.
- - Cerballiance Gassin · +33 (0) 4 94 43 11 22 · Géant La Foux - results within 36 hours.
- - Cerballiance · +33 (0) 4 94 54 43 60 · Cogolin - results within 36 hours.
- - Pharmacie du Centre · +33 (0) 4 94 43 44 03 · Géant La Foux - results within 30 minutes.
- - Pharmacie Sénéquier · +33 (0) 4 94 54 64 49 · Cogolin - results within 30 minutes.
- What do I need to enter France?
If you live outside France and you wish to travel to the country, you will need to show your digital or
paper copy of the “EU Digital Covid Certificate”. This is required for all persons over the age of 12
• If you are vaccinated, 7 days after your second dose is sufficient
• If you have not been fully vaccinated, you will need a PCR test or antigen test of less than 24 hours
or 72 hours depending on the country where you live. (United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Greece,
Cyprus and the Netherlands: less than 24 hours | Other countries: less than 72 hours)
- Can I delay my stay?
You can postpone your stay, at no cost, at any time this year. Customers who prefer to delay to a later date may do so with the help of our teams and by contacting us by email.
- Can I cancel my booking?
While we get used to this extraordinary situation, we have provided the Freedom Offer for this year: A Covid guarantee for a stay with complete peace of mind. Cancellation is free until 7 days before your arrival. Once this deadline has passed, you can
cancel under specific COVID-19 conditions and with documented evidence. Payment conditions have also been made more flexible: a 30% deposit for Prairies de la Mer and 50% for Kon Tiki & Toison d'Or at the time of booking and payment of the balance 14 days before arrival.
The Liberté offer is valid throughout the season for Les Prairies de la Mer and Toison d'Or.
For Kon Tiki, the Liberté offer is only valid for stays from 24/04/2021 to 01/07/2021 inclusive, excluding short stays taking place only on weekends (Friday nights and/or Saturday nights).
- Can I use my voucher?
In these exceptional times, we issued vouchers for the sums already paid* for holidays cancelled between 1 May 2020 and 13 June 2020. These vouchers are valid for 18 months from the date of cancellation of your booking and allow you to plan a new holiday at a time that suits you. But don’t worry if your new holiday plans cost less than the value of the voucher, the difference will be made into a voucher that you can use as you wish.
* after deduction of insurance premium for Kon Tiki holiday bookings.
- I have taken out cancellation insurance at the time of booking a KON TIKI stay. Can I cancel my booking and get a refund?
Epidemics are excluded from insurance policies. This means that any cancellation made due to the Covid-19 pandemic will not be covered by the insurance.
If your reason for cancellation is not linked to Covid-19, then your Gritchen insurance policy remains applicable (see insurance conditions).