Now, more than ever, we all need the open air, nature, some fun and escape. So, our whole team is getting ready to let you really make the most of being together and the good quality service you are used to, in complete confidence.
Toison d'Or the ideal choice to enjoy an outdoor holiday, rich in activities and family moments with those you love, in a preserved setting.
In this very special context, it is really important for us to make you live an exotic and safe holiday with a Toison d'Or experience that is as beautiful as ever.
We also need your help during your stay: The best way for everyone to have a good time is for each of us to respect the safety measures.
OUR COMMITMENTS FOR SUMMER
1 - ENSURE A STRESS-FREE ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE.
2 - PROVIDE EXCELLENT HYGIENE, THROUGH THE METICULOUS CLEANING OF COMMUNAL AND LIVING SPACE (Kasaï) AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, REGULAR DISINFECTION OF CONTACT POINTS.
3 - IMPROVE OUR ORGANISATION AND ACCOMMODATION PROCESSES TO ENSURE YOUR ENHANCED SAFETY FROM THE MOMENT YOU ARRIVE.
Offer you adapted routes throughout our village to make allowances for social distancing without giving up any enjoyment or pleasure!
4 - MAKE AVAILABLE A WIDE VARIETY OF ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING:
- revitalising, outdoor activities such as yoga, pilates and stretching on the beach,
- individual sports including archery, table tennis and boules,
- collective sports : soccer, beach volley, etc.
- Make it easy for you to discover all the region has to offer and access local trips through our Entertainment Club, such as walking and hiking trips, cycling routes and sightseeing in off-the-beaten-track places.
5 - THE KIDS AND TEENS CLUBS WILL BE OPEN THROUGHOUT JULY AND AUGUST, ACCOMMODATING SMALL GROUPS OF 10 CHILDREN.
- What’s planned? Creative workshops, outdoor games and sport - and more.
6 - THE BIG NEWS FOR YOU THIS YEAR:
- The all-new “Riviera Villages” mobile app is available to make your arrival and stay even simpler. It’ll be free to download from the Apple Store et Google Play !
The best way for everyone to have a good time is for each of us to respect the safety measures.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you - we’ve really missed you !